Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a whole new world.. not that far away.

Ok, I have approximately half an hour to type an entry on Genting, which should be easy coz its like my FAVOURITE part of Malaysia!

I was looking through tweets when I realised Nuffnang is actually giving away an ALL-EXPENSES paid trip to Genting and WE get to choose the itinerary.. NICE.


There are many attractions that I actually have seen/love seeing/would love to see again in Genting, but the top 3 would have to be..


1. Theme Park!


Out of the 5 times I went to Genting, I went to the theme park 4 times! And no, I didn't get sick of it.. The one time I didn't go was only because the rest of my friends just wanted to gamble! Ok fine, I wanted to gamble too. :x But the theme park is really quite awesome and well worth the money! Its only RM$66 and includes the Outdoor Theme Park, First World Indoor Theme Park, Rainforest Splash Pool and Flying Coaster (which was not included the past few times I went)!!! The Flying Coaster is one of the best rides, giving you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to feel like Superman!


2. Cineplex


I know this might sound boring.. Who goes all the way to Genting to watch a movie right? Well, I'm a movie freak and they have UPDATED shows! Better still, the movie tickets are cheaper and they have premium seats!! I'm talking massage chair premium ya.. It's perfect for people who love watching movies in comfort!


3. KTV


YES, they do have a KTV there but the place is so big you'd have to search thoroughly for it.. One of my memories during the past trips to Genting is having lunch at the KTV and singing for about 4-5 hours and the cost was of coz wayyy cheaper than Singapore. 


And now it's my favourite part.. Choosing the meals! I'm such a glutton aren't I?


First day when we reach it'd be around lunch time.. I'd head to the Bakery at Maxims Genting for a light snack coz I'll be so excited that I'll wanna wander around before settling in! Then I'll be so hungry at night that I'll head to New Orleans BBQ dinner! Food sounds yummy~


Second day I'll wanna go to Genting Palace Restaurant for a dim sum breakfast as they serve dim sum on Sunday!! Gonna eat ALOT so I'll eat less for lunch. Hehe. And by less I mean the signature Hainanese Chicken Rice from Restoran Hainan Kitchen. Ate it before.. It's so good!! Dinner woould have to be somewhere with an awesome ambience.. I think I'll have a pasta and wine at Bubbles & Bites! The place looks cozy and great to relax at!


On the last day, I'll want something to fill me up for the journey back home so I'll go for the breakfast buffet at Coffee Terrace!


Sorry that this is so rushed and I didn't have time to include any photos, however I assure you I'll add photos of my NEXT Genting trip.. Which hopefully would be really soon! *fingers crossed*


In the meantime..


Book your holiday with Genting’s iHoliday booking engine for a convenient one-stop solution! =)



No comments: